Printable Toy Bin Labels

My oldest child can put away his own toys---in theory, anyway. I thought I'd start labeling bins to get him in the habit of putting things in the right place, instead of just "away." A pipe dream with a 4-year-old, perhaps?  Anyway, you can download the printable labels below.

Click the image below to download. Each label is approximately 4.25" wide x 3" tall. However, you can shrink or enlarge them when you print---look in your print window for "page scaling" and set to something other than 100%. I cut them a little smaller than their original size, glued them to  4" square pieces of cardstock, punched two holes, and tied a ribbon through the bin, and it's done!

Note: all images are royalty-free stock images, or my own. This is for personal use only. By downloading, you agree to not re-distribute, edit, re-create, sell, or otherwise use this file. Thanks! 

On plastic bins, you can use a couple of strips of packing tape over the label to secure it. These also should fit in those large plastic name badge holders that you get at conferences---you could clip them on your bins if you'd rather not use tape or string.


Let me know if you have any questions!

Tracy Amin  – (March 10, 2015 at 2:43 PM)  

Thank you so much for these!! I have been scouring the internet for clear, easy to recognize pictures with words to use as shelf labels for my preschool classroom. Yours are perfect :)

Tracy @ busyandthebeans.blogspot.com

Anonymous –   – (August 18, 2015 at 10:22 AM)  

What font did you use? I love it!

Anonymous –   – (August 19, 2015 at 12:46 AM)  

Thanks! The font I used is called "Ed Gothic." :)

Unknown  – (January 12, 2016 at 9:10 PM)  

Where did you find your images? I used some of yours, but I need a few others -- I have 2 girls, so I need Dress-up, etc.
Thanks!

Amber  – (January 12, 2016 at 9:22 PM)  

Karen: some are my personal photos; others are from stock image websites. (A couple of free ones are picjumbo.com and pixabay.com).

LaurieB –   – (March 8, 2018 at 12:38 PM)  

Thank you for making this labeling process so much easier for me.
Most appreciative!!

Unknown  – (December 7, 2020 at 11:52 AM)  

Thank you so much for making these. Still printing in 2020

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP